Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 2012: Educreations

Greetings!   The website of the month for November is Educreations, a free site and iPad app I found out about today at the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference.  Educreations is a recordable interactive whiteboard that captures your voice and handwriting to create video lessons that can be played back on the computer or the iPad.

I attached an example (photo, no video) I just created on the iPad, using a photo I took of one of the conference schedules.   Besides being used by teachers to create content for students, students could also use the app on the iPads to add annotations and video to a picture to show what they know.  It can then be saved under the teacher's free account and then shared with the class.  

I downloaded the app on the library iPads if you would like to come and check it out!

Rosanne 


No comments:

Post a Comment